1966 180hp Cessna 172
Current Price: $18000.00 | Bid $18000.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-09-27T16:51:57.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 40351
Aircraft had a prop strike. Plane porposed on landing and went around. After landing they noticed the propeller had been hit. They started to do AD on engine and noticed small wrinkle on firewall and the insurance company totaled the plane at that time. Approximately 700 Since factory new engine in 2007, newer paint Narco flip flop avionics. I have more pics I can email in a PDF. Aircraft is located around East Hampton New York. Do the crankshaft AD put on a prop and ferry it out.
Any questions call or text 606-776-0999
1951 Cessna 195a
Current Price: $87500.00 | Bid $87500.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-09-28T05:02:24.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 11940
**** 1951 Cessna 195A ****Jacobs 755 - B2 23 SMOH, 4611 AF, Michel 300V, King KT76A Xponder, Loran 8002, Hamilton Standard Propeller 2B20 418 SMOH.
Adventure Air Adventurer 333 Fiberglass Kit
Current Price: $1995.00 | Bid $1995.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-09-27T14:16:28.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 03820
The Adventure Air Adventurer is a family of American homebuilt amphibious flying boats that was designed and produced by Adventure Air ofBerryville, Arkansas. The aircraft features a strut-braced high-wing, a four seat enclosed cockpit, retractable tricycle landing gear, a boat hull with outrigger pontoons, a cruciform tail and a pod-mounted single engine in pusher configuration. The airframe is made from composites. Its 35.85 ft (10.9 m) span wing mounts flaps and has a wing area of 179.00 sq ft (16.630 m2). The cabin is 46 in (120 cm) wide. The recommended engines vary by model. The factory available options included wing tanks of 60 U.S. gallons (230 L; 50 imp gal), 120 U.S. gallons (450 L; 100 imp gal) or 180 U.S. gallons (680 L; 150 imp gal), dual controls and a pre-assembled wing. The factory estimated the construction time from the supplied standard kit as 1000 hours, or 400-600 hours from the quick-build kit.
The kit as it sits today has its wings almost finished, as you will see in the pictures, as well as entire fuselage in a far along state. You have a quicker quick built kit here for sure. There has been all fiberglass structure work with almost nothing being done to the avionics, electrics, and engine, allowing it to be still fully customized to your liking.
This kit was sold for $34,500 when new in 1998.
Specifications: Source: Adventure Air Height: 9 feetLength: 24.5 feetWing Span: 35.8 feetWing Area: 179 square feetWing Loading: 16.75 lb/sq. ftPower Loading: 9.1 lb/hpFuel Capacity: 70 gallonsExtended Fuel: 130 gallonsSeating: 2+2Landing Gear: Conventional or tricycleMaterial: CompositeEmpty Weight: 2000-2100 lbsGross Weight: 3000 lbsUseful Load: 900-1000 lbsCargo Volume: 75 cubic ftPowerplant: Chevrolet HO 350 V-8, 333 hpPerformance: Source: Adventure Air Max Speed: 150 mphCruise Speed: 127 mphStall Speed: 61 mphEndurance: 5.8 - 10.8 hoursRange: 736 - 1,371 milesRate of Climb: 1000 fpmTake Off (water): 900 feetTake Off (land): 600 feetLanding (water): 600 feetLanding (land): 600 feetCeiling: 13000 feet
All items are sold sold "as is, where is" with no warranties express or implied. Buyers are encouraged to inspect all materials prior to bidding. Inspections can be scheduled in advance. All sales are final. Unless otherwise stated, the buyer is responsible for all loading & freight charges. We have a forklift to assist with loading large items. On items with "Local Pickup" as shipping option, in addition to buyer personally picking item up, we we also allow buyer to set up their own freight or shipping, then we will load on a truck. . Payment shall be made within 3 business days of auction close or buy it now (bid acceptance). We accept Paypal, but wire transfer is preferred payment method when dealing with items over $2500.00. Item shall be picked up within 30 business days of sale completion. If buyer requires more time than the 30 days provided, buyer must make arrangements with seller prior to expiration of the 30 days.
Beechcraft B60 Duke
Current Price: $100000.00 | Bid $99999.99 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-09-28T03:39:44.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 49802
1974 B60 Duke Aircraft TT:3378 LH Engine SMOH:490 RH Engine SMOH:44 (Centri-lube cam shaft) LH PROP SMOH:10 RH PROP SMOH: 10 LYCOMING E1C4:541 (380 HP). Pressurized, Known ice, cabin class club seating, winglets, strakes, vortex generators, Bendix king color radar, Air conditioning, leather interior, good paint, Fresh Annual. flys very nice must see!!! this is a plane you do not want to pass up! very nice airplane. NO DAMAGE HISTORY! may consider possible trades.
Only 219 Hours SMOH & Always Hangared
Piper Cherokee 180 C By Same Owner Since 2000
Current Price: $25200.00 | Bid $25300.00 Now! | # of Bids: 7
End Time: 2014-09-27T16:36:22.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 44130
- 3634 TAFT, 219 SMOH, New Overhauled Propeller 219 Hours
- New Titan Cylinders due to ECI recall/AD (30 hours)
- Air/Oil Separator Dual Narco MK12D w/GS, Narco CP136 Audio, Narco AT 150 Mode C
- Piper Auto Control III A/P
- EGT & CHT gauges
- Whelen Strobe Beacon
- New cabin carpet
- LED Landing Light, LED Marker Lights
- New Pilot side windshield
- 4 place intercom
- AmeriKing ELT
- Gill Sealed Battery
- Interior 8 Exterior 9 (New paint 2000)
- IFR certified
- No Damage History, Complete logs, Flies Great and uses 9.5 gallons per hour
- Excellent condition Fresh Annual 5/14 Open to reasonable offer
- Questions: Contact Ray Ebner at 216-970-5809, Email: [email protected]
Warranty And Free Delivery Nice 1978 Beechcraft Bonanza A36
Current Price: $119200.00 | Bid $99999.99 Now! | # of Bids: 22
End Time: 2014-09-23T13:21:32.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 30114
CONTACT OWNER AT 770-337-1231 FOR QUESTIONS, or [email protected]
$5000 DEPOSIT DUE AT END OF AUCTION
Own the legend...the A36 Bonanza!!! See why this is the most popular single engine aircraft on the market! Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the A36 demands instant respect on every ramp. * All aircraft sold with a 48 hour, no regrets WARRANTY. That's right, if you get a case of buyer's regret, you have 48 hours! Simply notify us within 48 hours and we will take her back. We DO NOT sell junk, and this aircraft is exemplary of that policy! * Take advantage of FREE DELIVERY!!! Folks, who ever said "nothing in this world is free"? THEY WERE WRONG! Free means: "FREE DELIVERY". We pay for the pilot, and we EVEN pay for the gas! Sounds like free to me... What is it?This is the legacy 1978 A36 Bonanza. Have you ever wondered why Bonanza owners are so proud? Have you ever wondered why anyone that ever flies one will proclaim that they are the BEST single engine aircraft on the market? Fast, efficient, and roomy haulers. BONUS: This aircraft has the IO-520 that produces 285HP....LIGHTER, FASTER, LESS FUEL, and MORE UTILITY than the 300HP IO-540!!! Read A36 reviews for yourself... http://www.flyingmag.com/pilot-reports/pistons/flight-qualityWhat are the times?4600TT...Beechcraft recommends that an aircraft be flown a minimum of 100 hours per year.<900 SMOH<450 hours Since Factory New Cylinders!Engine: Teledyne ContinentalIO-520 (285HP) <--the more preferred engineCruise at ONLY 14gal/hr instead of 16gal/hr in the 300hp model....and still 2 knots faster!!!!1800hr TBOProp: Hartzell prop <900SPOH. Recently dressed and repainted. UseFul Load:1250 lbs!!Avionics:
- King KMA24 Audio
- GARMIN GTN650 TOUCH
SCREEN WAAS NAV/COMM/GPS
- Terrain and Wx
- KX170B Nav/Comm
- King Transponder
Autopilot (one of the best autopilots on the market)
- Electronics International “Super clock”.
- PMI 4 Place
- King KI525
Heading Situational Indicator (HSI)
- All instrument
backlighting operational with rheostat controlled
Paint: (7.5 out of 10) (Bonanza Cream and Red)
repainted in 2011
minor fading of lettering and a few worn rivots
good (7out of 10)
New or repaired
plastic (8 out of 10)
and cloth seats (8 out of 10)
paneling (7 out of 10)
All new TINTED glass in 2011
I Inadvertent gear up landing 24 years ago
CONTACT OWNER AT 770-337-1231 FOR QUESTIONS, or [email protected]
IOn Sep-17-14 at 06:54:32 PDT, seller added the following information:
This engine is a IO-520-BA (850 SINCE FACTORY OVERHAUL)On Sep-20-14 at 18:13:23 PDT, seller added the following information:
Friends, I have just purchased a brand new MX170C (Digital NAV/COM) with a 2 year warranty from Sarasota Avionics! The old KX170a did not do any justice for this aircraft! Good luck!!!
1967 Cessna 150g, Clean, Hangared, Child Seat, Decent Radios, Only $11,995.00
Current Price: $9995.00 | Bid $10095.00 Now! | # of Bids: 1
End Time: 2014-09-21T10:50:12.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 04107
Hi Folks! Up for Bid/"Buy it Now" today is a nice Cessna 150G, 6028 TT, 1159 SMOH, Avionics- Audio switching panel, Narco Comm, Narco Nav with glideslope
indicator, Narco AT50A
transponder w/encoder. Bendix T12C ADF. Sigtronics SPA 400 intercom with PTT. Paint and Interior are good, glass is good. Wheel pants(not pictured but included), Child seat. Always hangared. Last annual 2002, Full logbooks and maintenance history. Will need a full inspection before ferry. Aircraft
is located in Indiana. Feel free to call with
any questions. The guys who send me a bunch of emails never get
these deals!! As
far as delivery... I have several excellent pilots based through out
the country that will ferry the plane anywhere US 48
states. They have all worked for me numerous times and do everything
to the tee(except control the weather!) They all work for the airlines
so there is no return airfare (dependent upon location, there maybe a
inter-airline nonrev fee but it is minimal). !!!Somebody's going to get a great deal on a great plane!!!Ok, now for the legal stuff: This is an
auction. You bid you buy.
Winning the bid doesn't give you the chance to inspect it. Do
diligence prior to auction end. REMEMBER-This is not a new aircraft. It is 47 years
old. Feel free to call with any questions.
The only stupid question is the one not asked! Since we buy planes all
over the country they are not always in our own location. Please call
for location info. I will be glad to accommodate you with your purchase.
Thanks, Chris207-329-9346New Note for all
my aircraft auctions-
I sell on Ebay for one reason, to sell
them. Please follow the payment instructions to the tee or the sale
will be canceled and the aircraft will be re-listed. As stated, I
require a $500.00 deposit in 24 hours and full payment within 3 days. I
run a 5 day auction and that is the time you need to make arrangements
to do your viewing and inspection. I will provide you with references of
past buyers. Yes, in some cases you may have to buy sight unseen but I
have had many parties do that and they have not been disappointed. Most all of my Aircraft auctions end with
NOW"!! If you want it,don't hesitate!!! Give me a call!!!
Remember! This is a No Reserve Auction!! Buy it now is $11, 995.00!!! Don't wait, Snooze you lose!!! This is
a killer deal and you all know it!!! Don't be the person that calls me
after the plane sells and says "Jeez, I really wanted that!" Hit the Buy
It Now button!! Note: I own all of the planes I
sell. I do not broker planes. All titles are clear and clean and
ownership has been transferred to my company, Seaside Aviation L.L.C. If you have "0" or negative
feedback you must contact me prior to bidding or your bid will be immediately
canceled. Aircraft is advertised in
other mediums and therefor subject to prior sale.
1961 Cessna 310 F
Current Price: $16600.00 | Bid $16700.00 Now! | # of Bids: 3
End Time: 2014-09-27T16:34:05.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 40351
N137 The airframe total time is 5365+ hours. Last annual was 8/1/2014. The engines are IO-470D the Right Engine has approximately 850 SMOH was a overhauled 11/1/90 on 6/2010 engine was sent to signature for crankcase repair and was not overhauled but all rod & main bearings, lifters,case overhauled,ect. Compression at last annual 72-72-70-69-71-71/80. The left engine was overhauled in 9/1980 and has approximately 1990 SMOH. Compression at last annual 67-65-62-70-70-70/80. Both engines haveGAMI Injectors. The propellers are McCauley 3 Blade electric hot props. Left propeller was overhauled in 1/2001, and inspected and resealed in 5/2008 It has approximately 382 SMOH and 540 TTSN. The right propeller was overhauled in1/2001, and inspected and resealed in 5/2008 It has approximately 382 SMOH and 540 TTSN.
Avionics, The airplane is equipped with a King KA 134 audio panel, KR21 marker beacon, Garmin 430 hooked to Slave HSI , DME, King KX170B not pictured, KN64 KT76A TXP with Mode C IFR cert 1/18/2014 four place intercom. It has an older Brittan autopilot that could be made operational with a little work.
The airframe in about a 6 out but with a little work can be made a 7 and a 5 on the inside. I do have some paint I had matched to touch up the plastic pieces on the plane that had been replaced and will include it as well. It does have Cleveland Wheels and Brakes, Rosen Sun Visors, Micro Vortex Generators, Deice Boots. It also has anElectronic International Engine Monitor and Volt/Amp gauge. The cabin is set up as 3 rows of seats 2 2 and 1. There were 3 different configurations for this year. It did have a nose gear collapse in 2008.
Any questions call or text 606-776-0999
Cessna 150g 1967
Current Price: $16000.00 | Bid $16000.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-09-27T22:52:39.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 46544
A very clean 1967 Cessna 150G with 6850 TT and 698 SMOH. Fly cheap at 6 gph. I use aviation 100LL but you can fly even cheaper with it's auto fuel stc. Radio is a King KX175B nav/com with glide slope, transponder, Garmin 196 with panel dock, intercom, heated pitot, new interior, like new glass, very clean panel, reconditioned yokes. Pilot and Co-pilot PTT, Annual due in November, all compression's in the mid 70's.
2004 Air Creation Buggy (trike)
Current Price: $1525.00 | Bid $1550.00 Now! | # of Bids: 5
End Time: 2014-09-29T21:12:43.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 56425
Listing by Auction123.com copyright Auction123, Inc.04 Air Creation Buggy (Trike)Priced To Sell Fast!!! Click here for an XL view of the above Image PrevNext 1
About2004 Air Creation Buggy For Sale in Baxer, Minnesota 564252004 Air Creation Buggy, Blue Head Rotax 582, 465TT, Last overhaul 436TT Aug. 2011. KISS 450 wing fabric coupon tested great June 2013, BRS factory repack 2013, 456TT, Fly's great! Welcome to Select Vehicle MarketingThe Nations Premier Marketplace of For Sale By Owner, Private Party Listings of Cars, Trucks, R.V.’s, Boats, Motorcycles, Airplanes and all types of Motorsports and Heavy Equipment!
Select Vehicle Marketing is the Nations Premier Private Party, For Sale By Owner Advertising AgencySelect Vehicle Marketing prides itself on its commitment to meet and exceed Our clients expectations!
Select Vehicle Marketing has marketing professionals who are experienced with every aspect of Internet marketing and advertising. So if you are asking yourself, "How do I sell my car online" or "How do I sell my RV online", contact Select Vehicle Marketing
Select Vehicle Marketing also offers assistance with anything and everything you could possibly need while selling your Car, Truck, RV, Boat, Motorcycle, Airplane and all types of Motorsport and Heavy Equipmentincluding, Financing, Shipping, Warranties and more!
Choose from one or our whole suite of Digital Advertising products. Call a Marketing Specialist now atSelect Vehicle Marketing so we can help you "Sell It Fast”!* While Select Vehicle Marketing makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of this information, Select Vehicle Marketing is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the listing descriptions or on these pages. Please verify any information with the owner. Select Vehicle Marketing will provide owner contact information to all legitimate inquiries.DescriptionBasic Information
- Hours: 465
- Condition: Used
- Stock Number: MO7031GM174
- Model: Buggy (Trike)
- Make: Air Creation
- Year: 2004
- Warranty: None
Secure Online Credit Application Form Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure online application form is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details.Click here to get started. ContactThis listing, and many others, are being presented by Select Vehicle MarketingSelect Vehicle Marketing is a national vehicle marketing and advertising agency as well as a car and rv registry. Select Vehicle Marketing specializes in helping private parties sell their Cars, Trucks, Rvs, Boats, Commercial Equipment, Farm Machinery and Heavy Equipment for sale online. Our years of Internet Marketing experience and our proprietary software allows us to not only market your listing in the most visible manner but also to syndicate or distribute your listing to a massive number of"For Sale" websites.Are you asking Yourself , "How do I sell my car online" or "How do I sell my RV online"?Call Select Vehicle Marketing "We Sell It Fast"1-855-573-2311 Ask for: Select Vehicle Marketing Local: 402-933-0333 Toll Free: 1-855-573-2311Email: Email SellerEmail SellerEmail to FriendComplete and submit the form below to send a message to our dedicated sales team.* First Name:* Last Name:* Email:* Phone: Ext. Preferred Method:PhoneEmailMessage:Complete and submit the form below to send a link and your message to a friend.First Name:Last Name:* Your email:* Friend's email:We won't use this information for promotional purposes or disclose it to a third party.Message:Terms***Attention***Select Vehicle Marketing does not reveal the reserve price of our auctions. Calls and emails in regards to asking price will be ignored. This is an auction please bid what you are willing to pay for the item. All other questions will be answered promptly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Select Vehicle Marketing reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- Funds & Financing:
- For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Select Vehicle Marketing at 402-933-0333 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: Select Vehicle Marketing has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Select Vehicle Marketing welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Select vehicle Marketing at 402-933-0333 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Select Vehicle Marketing will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Select Vehicle Marketing as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Select Vehicle Marketing.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Select Vehicle Marketing will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Select Vehicle Marketing by e-mail or phone 402-933-0333 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to re-list this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Auction123, Inc. (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the
equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123.com disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. Copyright © 2014 Auction123, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!Image Hosting and Counters by: Auction123.com