Beechcraft Travel Air 1960
Current Price: $64000.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-24T01:27:08.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 66502
This Airplane has been flown 150+ hrs/yr for the past 2 years. I am the third owner, always been based in the midwest. NO Damage history!! Complete logs! All AD's complied with. Annual completed January 2014!I have the 5th seat for the back and both the single throw over yoke and dual yoke. Give me a call for more information! Josh @ 620-629-1839
Cessna 1972 401b
Current Price: $85000.00 | Bid $85000.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-23T19:55:48.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 39339
This is a 1972 Cessna 401B. It is in very good condition. The airplane has been used for personal and company transportation for the past 3 years. All Logs complete since new. No damage history. IFR certified.AVIONICS: 1. King KMA - 24 Audi Panel W/ 3-Light Marker Beacons2. King KX-155 720 Ch. Digital Nav-Com w/ Glidescope3. King KX-155 720 Ch. Digital Nav-Com w/ VOR & Locator4. King WX-56 Color Weather Radar5. BFG WX-8 Stormscope6. King KR-87 Digital ADF w/ Flight Timer7. King KN-87 Digital DME8. King KT-76A Transponder w/ Encoder9. Cessna 00 Auto Pilot w/ Altitude HoldADDITIONAL EQUIPMET:1. Co-Pilot's Instruments2. Backup Directional Gyro3. Kinsley Exhaust System on BOTH engines4. Digital Fuel Flow Gauge5. Alcohol WindshieldEXTERIOR:Rated 8+ White Paint w/ Light Orange and Light Brown AccentsINTERIOR:Rated 8+Light Gray - Full Leather SeatsLight Gray - Full Leather Side PanelsMedium Beige carpetWhite Interior Widow Trim and Headliner
Cessna 172-h Airplane 1967
Current Price: $37500.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-19T18:38:22.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 03860
Hello! 1967 172-H 2710TT , 440 SMOH , 10 STOH and cam inspection. Recent mags, battery, carb,alternator, starter. Gone through nose to tail ! 10/2013 annual.
IFR cert. 10/13. Good paint and interior. Low time, no corrosion or damage. Private owner. Hangared. Sigtronics Intercom, Narco Transponder, KX170B all yellow tagged 2013. Additional detail photos available upon request.
Must See! A Turnkey Flying Machine! Based in southwestern Maine. Delivery option open to negotiation.
Contact: David Cullinan @ 207-890-7636 or reply through Ebay.
1973 Cessna Cardinal 177 Rg
Current Price: $25122.00 | Bid $25222.00 Now! | # of Bids: 29
End Time: 2014-04-23T20:20:11.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 32025
1973 Cessna Cardinal 177 RG. N 1893 Q Good Paint & Interior, 2250 TT, 750 SMOH, 250 SPOH . New Annual with sale. Fast aircraft , 200 HP , No damage History , always hangared . flies great . Call Ralph 386 754 6199
1978 Bellanca 17-30a Super Viking
Current Price: $65000.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-05-07T19:47:30.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 87402
Listing by Auction123.com copyright Auction123, Inc.78 Bellanca 17-30A Super VikingPriced To Sell Fast!!! Click here for an XL view of the above Image PrevNext 1
About1978 Bellanca 17-30A Super Viking For Sale in Farmington, New Mexico 87402Paint and interior are both an easy 8 or 9. It has always been hangared and it is obvious. All AD's have been complied with and the engine was recently overhauled with only cross-country flights for break-in. All landing gear strut seals and o-rings have been recently rebuilt. 2351 TTSN, 35 Hours SMOH (300 HP Continental IO-520K), New Flight Custom III tires, Garmin 340 audio panel, Garmin GNS 430 WAAS, KX 155 W/GS, NSD360A HSI (slaved), KT 76 Transponder, Electric standby vacuum, Insight Strikefinder, Insight G2 engine monitor with OAT, Fuel Flow, and data download/graphing capability. Inflatable door seal, Alphabeam LED landing and taxi lights, Electric trim, Witmer fuel caps, Complete exhaust rebuilt by Dawley Aviation, New PCU 5000 Prop Governor (old Edo governor is in working condition and will be included). Annual completed 07/2013. IFR certification due 09/2015. Service and Parts Manuals in paper and disc form as well as avionics manuals will be included. Welcome to Select Vehicle MarketingThe Nations Premier Marketplace of For Sale By Owner, Private Party Listings of Cars, Trucks, R.V.’s, Boats, Motorcycles, Airplanes and all types of Motorsports and Heavy Equipment!
Select Vehicle Marketing is the Nations Premier Private Party, For Sale By Owner Advertising AgencySelect Vehicle Marketing prides itself on its commitment to meet and exceed Our clients expectations!
So if you are asking yourself, "How do I sell my car online" or "How do I sell my RV online", contact Select Vehicle Marketing
Select Vehicle Marketing also offers assistance with anything and everything you could possibly need while selling your Car, Truck, RV, Boat, Motorcycle, Airplane and all types of Motorsport and Heavy Equipmentincluding, Financing, Shipping, Warranties and more!
Choose from one or our whole suite of Digital Advertising products. Call a Marketing Specialist now atSelect Vehicle Marketing so we can help you "Sell It Fast”!* While Select Vehicle Marketing makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of this information, Select Vehicle Marketing is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the listing descriptions or on these pages. Please verify any information with the owner. Select Vehicle Marketing will provide owner contact information to all legitimate inquiries.DescriptionHistory
- Fire extinguisher
- Aeromedix portable O2 bottle
- Bob Fields inflatable door seal
- 160 MPH gear door upgrade
- New Flight Custom III landing gear tires
- Alphabeam LED landing and taxi lights
- Spin on oil filter
- Garmin 430WAAS
- Insight G2 Engine Monitor
- NSD 360A (slaved) HSI
- KX155 W/GS
- Garmin 340 Audio Panel
- Electric standby vacuum and electric trim
- Fabric and paint are in great condition and it has clearly been hangared all of it's life
- All AD's have been complied with
- Recent rebuild of main and nose gear struts
- No damage history
- New PCU5000 prop governor.
Year / Make / Model / Hours
- Serial Number: 78-30896
- Registration Number: N9739E
- Airframe Total Time: 2351
- Engine Times: 35 SMOH
- Prop Times: 2351
- Flight Rules: IFR
- Warranty: None
- Blue on blue
- Interior is original and shows normal wear
- Rates an 8
- Seats 4
- Hours: 2350
- Condition: Used
- Stock Number: MC0833GM91
- Model: 17-30A Super Viking
- Make: Bellanca
- Year: 1978
- Recently overhauled Continental IO-520K with rebuilt exhaust and 6 cylinder EGT/CHT
- Rates an easy 8 or 9
- Original two-tone blue over white paint
- In great condition with no major defects
Secure Online Credit Application Form Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure online application form is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details.Click here to get started. ContactThis listing, and many others, are being presented by Select Vehicle MarketingSelect Vehicle Marketing is a national vehicle marketing and advertising agency as well as a car and rv registry. Select Vehicle Marketing specializes in helping private parties sell their Cars, Trucks, Rvs, Boats, Commercial Equipment, Farm Machinery and Heavy Equipment for sale online. Our years of Internet Marketing experience and our proprietary software allows us to not only market your listing in the most visible manner but also to syndicate or distribute your listing to a massive number of"For Sale" websites.Are you asking Yourself , "How do I sell my car online" or "How do I sell my RV online"?Call Select Vehicle Marketing "We Sell It Fast"1-855-573-2311 Ask for: Select Vehicle Marketing Local: 402-933-0333 Toll Free: 1-855-573-2311Email: Email SellerEmail SellerEmail to FriendComplete and submit the form below to send a message to our dedicated sales team.* First Name:* Last Name:* Email:* Phone: Ext. Preferred Method:PhoneEmailMessage:Complete and submit the form below to send a link and your message to a friend.First Name:Last Name:* Your email:* Friend's email:We won't use this information for promotional purposes or disclose it to a third party.Message:Terms***Attention***Select Vehicle Marketing does not reveal the reserve price of our auctions. Calls and emails in regards to asking price will be ignored. This is an auction please bid what you are willing to pay for the item. All other questions will be answered promptly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Select Vehicle Marketing reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- Funds & Financing:
- For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Select Vehicle Marketing at 402-933-0333 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: Select Vehicle Marketing has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Select Vehicle Marketing welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Select vehicle Marketing at 402-933-0333 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Select Vehicle Marketing will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Select Vehicle Marketing as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Select Vehicle Marketing.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Select Vehicle Marketing will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Select Vehicle Marketing by e-mail or phone 402-933-0333 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to re-list this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Auction123, Inc. (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the
equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123.com disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. Copyright © 2014 Auction123, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!Image Hosting and Counters by: Auction123.com
1978 Cessna 172 With 30 Smoh
Current Price: $25000.00 | Bid $25100.00 Now! | # of Bids: 1
End Time: 2014-04-24T00:16:56.000Z
| Located in Postal Code:
Great Flying 1978 Cessna 172 with only 30 Hours Since Major Overhaul
This is the smoothest flying 172 I have ever flown. The engine swap was performed in August. The old engine went to 2800 hours and was running strong when removed. This shows the kind of care this plane has received. All rigging is tight allowing the plane to fly hands off! Even the flap tracks were replaced two years ago. This plane has had very good maintenance with 50 and 100 hour inspections most of its life. It has been a privately owned aircraft for the past 10 years. At the engine swap, just about everything under the cowling was replaced to minimize maintenance in the coming years: Oil hoses, Fuel Hoses, Scat Hoses, Lord Mounts, Battery Contactor, Starter Contactor, Battery... It is IFR equipped, but I am not an IFR pilot; therefore, the IFR checks are out of date. I'm just selling to move up.
- RT-485 Nav/Com with Glideslope
- RT-385 Nav/Com
- Garmin GPS-150XL GPS
- King KN-64 DME
- RT-359A Transponder
- Cessna 300 ADF
- Cessna Audio Panel with 3 Light Marker Beacon
- ACK Encoder
- 10,000 TT
- No Damage History
- No Corrosion
- Hangared (PVG)
- Flies Hands Off
- Wheel Pants (3)
- September Annual
- 30 SMOH
- New Fuel/Oil/Scat Hoses
- New Battery Contactor
- New Starter Contactor
- New Mag Harness
At overhaul, the case was sent to Chuck Ney Enterprises in Tulsa, Ok to have the Ney Oil Spray Nozzle STC installed.
- Sigtronics 4 Place Intercom
- Dual PTT
- Panel Post Lights (Much better than the red overhead light)
- Under Wing Courtesy Lights
- Wingtip Strobes
- Fuel Steps and Handles
- New Gill Battery
- Quartz Clock (inop)
- Rated 7
- Wheel Pants
- Good Glass
- All Plastic Replaced Over Last Couple Years
- Rated 7+
- Pilot and Copilot Articulating Seats
- Plastic and Headliner covered in FAA approved fabric, making for a much quieter flight.
- Carpet - Like New
If you have any questions or would like to see the plane call. (731)589-5842
The plane is flying frequently (now that the weather is nice) therefore times are subject to change.
Payment must be made via certified funds. 10% due within 2 days of the end of the auction with the remaining balance due within 7 days of the end of the auction. The aircraft will not leave the airport before funds are received. Aircraft can be viewed and picked up at Hampton Roads Executive Airport (PVG) in Chesapeake, VA. Aircraft is sold as is, where is. Clean bill of sale and blank registration form ready to go.
1980 Cessna C185f
Current Price: $219000.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-23T16:38:38.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: J2A 2R8
Airframe & Engine 1980 C-185F, 5875Hrs airframe, 1096 hrs SMOH IO520 engine. Hartzell propeller 84’’, 431hrs. 9,5/10 interior, 9,5/10 exteriorAvionics Garmin GPS AERA 696STC, mods 2011 Aerocet 3400 Amphibs, wheel gear (250hrs)Included 100hrs / annual inspection, Complete technical logs Imported from France in 2009 More than 350K investedExtra & options 3200 wheel skiis (totally refurbished like new flew only 1 season) 14 500$ Aerocet cargo pod 5 900$Terms and conditions• 10K refundable deposit within 72 hours of auction – to be received via bank wire transfer• Pre-purchase inspection (if required) – to be scheduled no later than 10 days after bidding has ended. If pre-purchase is not to your 100% satisfaction, we will gladly reimburse your deposit. WarrantyWe guarantee that this ship is as described and is sold with a fresh annual, any items found by you or your mechanic to be non-satisfactory will be put into serviceable condition as per TC or FAA regulations at our cost at the time of your initial inspection.Comme inspect this aircraft with your mechanic, anything SNAGS will be complied with at our expense! That’s how certain we are that this ship is impeccable!****************************************************** WE TAKE AIRCRAFT IN EXCHANGE !!! **********************************************
1956 Cessna 180 Very Nice, Polished With Many Stc's
Current Price: $85000.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-23T16:01:23.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 83716
I am an A&P and specialize in sheet metal repair. This has been my pet project for the last few years. It had a fatigue crack in the RH gear leg and broke off upon normal landing. The plane received minor skin damage to the Fuselage, damage to RH wing from strut out ,and Horizontal on the RH side. Because the plane was so nice and clean with no corrosion inside I decided to keep the polished paint scheme even though it meant a lot of extra work! I don't splice or repair skins, if it was damaged I replaced it. The plane is in great shape and I get comments on it almost every time I fly it. If you want a plane that is super nice inside and out and turns heads where ever you go this one is for you. It is very comfortable to fly cross country or in the back country. The auto pilot works great and the plane flies straight hands off. The engine and prop were balanced so the plane is very smooth. The plane has many desirable mods and STC's. Not to mention just about the coolest N# out there! Can deliver for a small fee.
N180XP SPEC SHEET April 01/2014 Annual
4400TT, 1000SMOH on
O-470-K built by Barrett Performance in 1997
Sea Plane Prop
McCauley 2A34C203-B with 1000TT and 10 SMOH by Precision Propeller
KMA-24 Audio panel,
Dual KX-155 Radio’s 1 with glideslope, older but working Northstar GPS-60
coupled to S-TEC 50 Autopilot with Alt hold and heading bug, King 76A
Woodward Mdl A210680
prop governor per STC SA300CE new in 1997
International Smart Engine Analyzer (SR-8A)
Soros Vent Tubes
Horton Stol Kit, with
Aileron Gap kit, and Flap gap kit
Horton upper strut
Cleveland wheels and
Brakes with Goodyear 8.00X6 tires
Bas Inertia reel
Bas Tail pull handles
Airwolf remote mount
Auto Fuel STC
P-ponk gear beef up
Sound Proofing (Very
Javelin 18gal aux fuel tank
Odyssey SBS J-16
(FAA-PMA) light weight battery
Call with any questions. Thanks Brian Reid 208-899-1177
1963 Cessna 172d Skyhawk 4 Seat Single Engine Airplane, Low Hours, Motivated
Current Price: $35000.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-05-07T15:31:49.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 12834
LOW HOURS! REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! MOTIVATED SELLER!
1963 CESSNA 172D Skyhawk 4-seat airplane; N36SK; S/N 17250459. Powered by a Continental O-300A engine with 773 hrs SMOH; 81 hrs since bottom-end overhaul (runs great!). TTAF 5,123 hrs. Fresh Annual as of March, 2013. The right wing has been replaced and is new. Has a long-range 18 gal. fuel tank (conversion added); dual controls; a new windscreen; wheel pants; re-pitched/overhauled climb propeller; a new Headliner; Avionics: KX155 Radios, KX176A Transponder w/Mode C, Garmin 250XL GPS, 4-Way Intercom w/4 headsets; VOR Head; DME and OBS instruments; Tow Bars: 1 large, 1 small in luggage area; cowl plugs w/36SK imprinted; all logs and parts manual. Interior: good condition—a 5; exterior: painted in 2007, good condition—a 7. This VFR airplane can be certified IFR.
Also included at no extra cost: various Continental engine (O-300) and Cessna parts valued at approx. $4,000+:
Cylinders - B-A50222 - 6 15.5lbs. ea.
Pistons - 6 2.25lbs. ea.
Accessory Case with oil pump 7.25lbs.
Engine Case- 52lbs.
Sump - 5 hole 7lbs.
Rods 2lbs. ea.
Intake Manifolds 2.25lbs. ea.
Bendix Mag Gears 1lb. ea.
Cam Shaft 6lbs.
Cam Gear 1.75lbs.
Starter Gear 2lbs.
Pistons - 6 2.25lbs. ea.
Instrument panel for a Cessna 172 [no instruments] Approx. 15lbs.
ALSO: Thru bolts, push rods, valves,counter balances, engine baffles, and valve lifters to go with respective parts of engine.
For sale and located in Greenwich, New York 12834
1976 Beechcraft Baron B-58
Current Price: $75000.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-23T21:01:36.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 35401
1976 Beechcraft Baron B-58, TT 5125, LE 1329 SFRM, RE 2295 SFRM, ( out of annual ), KFC-200 autopilot, GMA 340 audio panel, Pre-wired for GNS 430 nav-com, Weather radar, 3 blade props, Duel yokes, 6 seats Great project Baron!!! Any Questions call 256-312-3077