1967 Cessna 177 Cardinal
Current Price: $25000.00 | Bid $25000.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-30T19:09:49.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 46142
1967 Cessna 177 Cardinal. Beautiful paint and interior. 3840 hrs Total Time. 150 HP Engine 340 SMOH. Dual KX170Bs, Glide Slope, Powerflow exhaust, Block Heater, New Tires. Garmin 296 GPS. Custom made wrap around glass cover, cowling, spinner, and nose gear covers. Always hangered.
Cessna Skyhawk Ii
Current Price: $19999.00 | Bid $20099.00 Now! | # of Bids: 1
End Time: 2014-04-30T19:35:31.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 67756
1982 Cessna Skyhawk II 172P
Airframe flies well
Tottal Time: 13,200 It is White, red and black and has been touched up, the upper surfaces show hail dents. STOL kit, leading edge, fences, tips and bubble windows No Annual Inspection Currently. IFR cert. 9/09 NOTE: POH states this is a factory built float plane. It apparently never sat on floats just built and sold as.
Engine runs well
Tottal time: 10,450 O-320 D2J 160 H.P
Approx. 500 hrs since tear down done 03/2010 Case, crank, cam, rods, lifters, and Internal steel parts inspected and yellow tagged. Mags, carb, leads, airbox, exhaust, etc were repaired as needed.
Propeller good condition
McCauley Propeller painted and inspected at time of engine work referenced above.
Avionics and Panel mostly work well
ARC / Cessna 300 Nav Com System with PTT on yokes
2 ARC RT-385a Nav/Com receivers
# 1 CDI Localizer and Glide Scope
#2 VOR localizer
ARC Audio Panel
Sound and Lights: Blue OM Amber MM White IM, daylight, night and silent adjustments
Pilot Isolate or talk , Volume and Squelch
ARC 300 ADF with rotating Omni Bearing Selector
ARC RT 386 Transponder with mode C Reconditioned 10/2009
King Digital DME Ground speed, Distance, ETA
Rheostat controlled back Lights, post lights, Red overhead light, Post map light, under wing lights
Alternate Static air source on panel, heated Pitot tube
Interior comfortable operational but
Fair condition but missing some trim peices. Nice adjustable pilot seat but mismatched coverings.
Maintenance & Log Books
Engine, Airframe and Propeller records, AD’s, 337’s appear to be complete logbooks may have some errors but are reasonable. Wings, AF, etc have all had repairs over the many hours in service. The airplane has standard category airworthiness certificate issued apparently it was flown in a special category for a period while testing telemetry equipment.
I never got floats or bush wheels. I purchased the plane 10/2008, from defunct flight school at KFTG. I placed the aircraft in the hands of experts to verify logs airframe and engine thoroughly inspected and repaired. The engine work was done and completed 03/2010. I flew it all over the country approx. 500 hrs but am now personally unable. Battery is dead and has a flat but otherwise should fly away. Last flown 10/2013.
This auction requires payment in full but I have added the option for buyer to pay $2,000.00 deposit. If you do not complete the transaction please consider your deposit Non-Refundable.
1976 Beechcraft Baron B-58
Current Price: $75000.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-30T21:26:24.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 35401
1976 Beechcraft Baron B-58, TT 5125, LE 1329 SFRM, RE 2295 SFRM, ( out of annual ), KFC-200 autopilot, GMA 340 audio panel, Pre-wired for GNS 430 nav-com, Weather radar, 3 blade props, Duel yokes, 6 seats Great project Baron!!! Any Questions call 256-312-3077
1956 Cessna Skyhawk 172
Current Price: $8300.00 | Bid $8400.00 Now! | # of Bids: 24
End Time: 2014-05-03T18:55:01.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 28023
Listing by Auction123.com copyright Auction123, Inc.56 Cessna Skyhawk 172Priced To Sell Fast!!! Click here for an XL view of the above Image PrevNext 1
About1956 Cessna Skyhawk 172 For Sale in China Grove, North Carolina 280231956 C172, TT4250, SMOH 475, Alternator, Horton short take off and landing kit, Engine driven vacuum pump, Altitude encoding transponder, dual nav/com, xtras. Welcome to Select Vehicle MarketingThe Nations Premier Marketplace of For Sale By Owner, Private Party Listings of Cars, Trucks, R.V.’s, Boats, Motorcycles, Airplanes and all types of Motorsports and Heavy Equipment!
Select Vehicle Marketing is the Nations Premier Private Party, For Sale By Owner Advertising AgencySelect Vehicle Marketing prides itself on its commitment to meet and exceed Our clients expectations!
So if you are asking yourself, "How do I sell my car online" or "How do I sell my RV online", contact Select Vehicle Marketing
Select Vehicle Marketing also offers assistance with anything and everything you could possibly need while selling your Car, Truck, RV, Boat, Motorcycle, Airplane and all types of Motorsport and Heavy Equipmentincluding, Financing, Shipping, Warranties and more!
Choose from one or our whole suite of Digital Advertising products. Call a Marketing Specialist now atSelect Vehicle Marketing so we can help you "Sell It Fast”!* While Select Vehicle Marketing makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of this information, Select Vehicle Marketing is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the listing descriptions or on these pages. Please verify any information with the owner. Select Vehicle Marketing will provide owner contact information to all legitimate inquiries.DescriptionHistory
- SMOH 475
- Horton Short take off and landing Kit
- Engine Driven Vacuum Pump
- Altitude encoding transponder
- Dual nav/com
- Warranty: None
Year / Make / Model / Hours
- Serial Number:29254
- Registration Number:N7154A
- Airframe Total Time:4250
- Engine Times:475 SMOH
- Prop Times:N/A
- Flight Rules:VFR
- Hours: 4250
- Condition: Used
- Stock Number: NC6279GM106
- Model: Skyhawk 172
- Make: Cessna
- Year: 1956
Secure Online Credit Application Form Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure online application form is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details.Click here to get started. ContactThis listing, and many others, are being presented by Select Vehicle MarketingSelect Vehicle Marketing is a national vehicle marketing and advertising agency as well as a car and rv registry. Select Vehicle Marketing specializes in helping private parties sell their Cars, Trucks, Rvs, Boats, Commercial Equipment, Farm Machinery and Heavy Equipment for sale online. Our years of Internet Marketing experience and our proprietary software allows us to not only market your listing in the most visible manner but also to syndicate or distribute your listing to a massive number of"For Sale" websites.Are you asking Yourself , "How do I sell my car online" or "How do I sell my RV online"?Call Select Vehicle Marketing "We Sell It Fast"1-855-573-2311 Ask for: Select Vehicle Marketing Local: 402-933-0333 Toll Free: 1-855-573-2311Email: Email SellerEmail SellerEmail to FriendComplete and submit the form below to send a message to our dedicated sales team.* First Name:* Last Name:* Email:* Phone: Ext. Preferred Method:PhoneEmailMessage:Complete and submit the form below to send a link and your message to a friend.First Name:Last Name:* Your email:* Friend's email:We won't use this information for promotional purposes or disclose it to a third party.Message:Terms***Attention***Select Vehicle Marketing does not reveal the reserve price of our auctions. Calls and emails in regards to asking price will be ignored. This is an auction please bid what you are willing to pay for the item. All other questions will be answered promptly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Select Vehicle Marketing reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- Funds & Financing:
- For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Select Vehicle Marketing at 402-933-0333 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: Select Vehicle Marketing has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Select Vehicle Marketing welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Select vehicle Marketing at 402-933-0333 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Select Vehicle Marketing will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Select Vehicle Marketing as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Select Vehicle Marketing.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Select Vehicle Marketing will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Select Vehicle Marketing by e-mail or phone 402-933-0333 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to re-list this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Auction123, Inc. (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the
equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123.com disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. Copyright © 2014 Auction123, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!Image Hosting and Counters by: Auction123.com
Cessna 310q -- Annual To 6/14
Current Price: $40000.00 | Bid $40000.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-05-01T00:04:44.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 11735
1972 (december) CESSNA 310Q Serial 604. 5800 TTAF, CONTINENTAL IO-470 ENGINES 260HP, LE 89 SMOH, RE 1401 SMOH, COMPRESSION CHECKS ARE EXCELLENT -- TOP HARTZEL PROPS, IFR CURRENT, NICE PAINT AND Nice INTERIOR, NO DAMAGE HISTORY, COMPLETE LOGS SOME PHOTOCOPIES. CLEAN, FUN TO FLY AIRCRAFT, A GREAT TIME BUILDER AND FAST. HANGERED IN FARMINGDALE, NY, OWNED AND MAINTAINED BY A PROFESSIONAL PILOT -- I ENCOURAGE YOU TO INSPECT THE AIRCRAFT, OR HAVE YOUR AP PERFORMA A PPI, ANY INSPECTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO CLOSE OF AUCTION, ANNUAL TO 6/14 , THIS PLANE IS LISTED FOR SALE LOCALLY AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. CALL KEITH 646-515-6388I can also instruct you how to fly the plane. Insurance is 3k a year from avemco and requires 25h. If you buy the plane instruction is free, otherwise $300/h for the plane wet and $75/h for instruction.Engine times are around 900/1500. I can Include a 300h engine for $10k.There is only mounted vfr Garmin 195 GPS, I can install a 430W for $7k.
Beechcraft B95 Travel Air 1959
Current Price: $29900.00 | Bid $29900.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-30T03:54:32.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 43920
A 1959 Travel Air Baby Baron 18 gal per hr at 175 Mph Engine L&R 712.4 SMOH Prop's L&R 274 S New in 2005 New Paint and Leather interior and glass in 2006 TT 14,210 A great multi engine time builder. May trade for ?? Please call Chuck for more info 330-257-6800
'68 Cessna 310n. Looking To Build Twin Time Loaded..lost Medical.got To Go.
Current Price: $32100.00 | Bid $32200.00 Now! | # of Bids: 11
End Time: 2014-04-29T19:57:44.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 28601
If you are looking for a Cessna 310 then bid!! If you are looking for a Piper Arrow, then this is the wrong aircraft for you!!! This said from recent experience on ebay!!!
This is an unbelieveable opportunity for some new multi rated pilots to build time..180 kts on 24 gl/hr!!! deiced, all weather comfort..69A includes XM radio throughout cabin!! 1448 lbs useful load..
1968 Cessna 310NRegistration #: N57BWSerial #: 310N-0154TTAF: 6245Engine: LH. 476 RH 956Prop(s): LH 650 RH 1150Annual: Fresh annual!!! Due October 2014Exterior: Blue metallic bottom, white top with Gold/red accents RATE: 9.5Interior: Custom Tan leather with tan carpet RATE: 9.5Avionics: Garmin GNS 430W WX 10A stormscopeGarmin GMX 200 MFD Bendix FCS 810 AP/FDChartview King KX 155 with g/sGarmin GDL69A XM weather King KCS 55A HSIGarmin 330 txpdr with traffic King KN62A DMEKing KMA 24 Audio PanelOptional Equipment: Full Deice Alcohol windshield3 blade hot props 100 Amp alternators4 place intercom Cleveland wheels & brakesElectric trim StrobesStainless screw kit New cabin heater installed
1958 Cessna 182 A Skylane
Current Price: $45000.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-04-29T22:49:47.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 90505
1958 Cessna 182A Skylane
Time: 2924.11 same as tach time
TSO: 569.11 (overhaul date 01/01/1996 @
56.31 (overhauled date 04/23/2013 @ Tach
King KX-155 VHF NAV/COMM
1 with Glide Slope - Installed 1996
King KI-209 CDI / GS indicator - installed 1996
King KY-92 COMM 2
King KMA-24 Audio Panel - installed 1996
Troll Avionics Hyper Vox Intercom
Garmin GTX-327 Transponder
Tanis Aircraft Services TAS-100 Engine Heater
Lift Reserve Indicator –
Cleveland Brakes and wheels kit 199-46
3 Point seat belts Alpha Aviation - STC SA02211CH
Door Stewards AP Enterprises,Inc - STC SA01120SE
ADC Oberg 600 Oil Filter
- STC SA4172NM
ADC external oil filter - STC SE5743NM
Shadin miniflow Fuel Flow Indicator
Alcor EGT indicator
O-470-R installation STC SA5129NM
Peterson Aviation Auto Fuel STC SA2000CE
Brackett Air Filter STC SA71GL
Fiberglass Glare Shield Aircraft Spruce STC ST01327LA
Rosen Sunvisor System STC SA00871SE
Empty Weight: 1675 lbs at 36.39"
Useful Load: 975 lbs
Damage history : 01/21/1996 Replacement of 0510113-4
& -5 Bulkhead Tunnel, 0753001
Reinforcement firewall, 0791301-5 Skin Assy front section lower - FAA 337
Fuel Tanks replaced with New P/N 072001-9 in left wing
and repaired Right wing on 11/14/1996
Propeller Dynamic balanced 05/2013
Overhauled magnetos installed 04/2014
Pitot static 24 month last inspection: 06/25/2013 Next due 06/30/2015
Annual last inspection : 04/18/2014 Next due 04/30/2015
New Tires, new engine Berry Mounts
ONE OWNER 50 YEARS!
Napa California 1958 Cessna 175 One Owner Last 48 Years 1,989 Ttaf Hangered
Current Price: $15000.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-05-13T16:31:47.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 94806
1958 CESSNA 175 CALL BOB 805-835-2530
Same owner for last 48 Years 200HRS.SMOH RECENT ANNUAL HAS BEEN PERFORMED mag. ad, and front fork inspection is all that is nessasary to sign off, new battery installed, no corrosion, hangar is included for 2 months at this price, please call for more info.
Includes owners manual and records to when airplane was new!
1,989 hours Total Airframe Time
Low hours on engine, approximatly 20 years since reman
Hangered at Napa County Airport in California since purchased in 1966 Registered until 2015
No Damage History!
No Corrosion, plane kept hangered full time! All history has been at Napa County Airport and can be verified
Item is sold as is no warranty implied, stated, or otherwise
Buyer is solely responsible for shipping
Comments in the above description regarding condition are merely one persons opinion and are not to be treated as facts
1976 Cessna 185f Fixed Wing Single Engine Airplane
Current Price: $209995.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2014-05-13T19:58:18.000Z
| Located in Postal Code: 55303
1976 Cessna 185F Single Turbo Engine Airplane. This plane is in above average condition for this year, TTAF 6235, SMOH 1327, 100 gal., GW3600, VGs, TA turbo, Wip3730, EDM700, IFR, GPS, Has 4 seats, comes w/whip line 3700 amphibs, Set of wheels and Fluidyne 3600 skies that hydraulically operated.
For sale and located in Anoka, Minnesota 55303